Of course, it's not a "permanent structure" -- that means when you leave RVSales.com, you also empty your garage. But here's a tip you'll appreciate: every listing on RVSales.com is a unique URL. Here's how to get the most use out of your Garage (and those URLs):
- Search for the RVs you're most interested in right from the RVSales.com home page.
- From the search results pages, click on the "Add to My Garage" buttons for the listings you think you want to take a closer look at. You'll know you've already moved an RV to your Garage, because the "Add..." button disappears from those listings on the search results pages (though not on the detail pages; you're already taking a close look if you've gotten that far, so that's not a concern).
- You can add any number of coaches to your Garage. Hey! Your Garage is so big, you can collect RVs like Jay Leno collects cars. Use your Garage to narrow down your search.
- Once you've filled your Garage with the rigs you're most interested in, click on the "My Garage" tab at the top of any RVSales.com page. It will take you straight to your own "indoor" RV lot with all the coaches you really want to see.
What you've created is your own personal search results page. How cool is that? And you're not even a web developer! (unless of course you are!).
- Now you can spend the time looking in more detail, and comparing the coaches in which you were most interested. Now, save your very best faves! Here's how:
- From your Garage (or any search results page), click on the "DETAILS" link for the listing you're going to take a closer look at.
- If you like what you see, bookmark it with your browser. That's all there is to it! Remember I told you that every listing had a unique (as in one-of-a-kind, never to be duplicated, ever) URL? Well, because of that, you can bookmark that page, and go right back to that listing. Directly. Without having to go through the home page, or any page.
- You might even want to consider creating a special bookmarks folder in your browser called something special, like, well, howabout "RVSales.com"? Hey, that's a great name! Then save your bookmarks for your favorite RVs there -- and come back as often as you want when you're comparing rigs.
Happy searching, and great RVing!